Our family-owned restaurant has enjoyed the same staff for 25 years. Together we serve local Solid Coffee, cultivate a relaxing atmosphere both inside and on our outdoor patio, and pride ourselves on making healthy homemade meals for happy customers. Salad dressing, soup, jams and cinnamon rolls…every batch is made from scratch, using only the finest ingredients.
Each month, we use fresh ingredients to create a limited-edition dish
capable of tempting even our steadfast regulars to try something new.
The cooks here at Off Street Café are some of the most dedicated hard workers we have ever met. They are the backbone of this restaurant and we are so thankful for what they do every day. Our lead cooks Alfredo and Melecio are brothers and have been with us over 25 years. They have turned into family and are magic in the kitchen. Tino, who is the newest addition to our team, brings a fresh new flavor. Each and every one of them puts so much time and attention into every detail, from making sure the food is the best quality to preparing it with the highest standards in order to keep our customers safe. We would not be who we are today without them and are excited to continue creating our delicious recipes to share with our community.
- Do not enter restaurant if feeling sick, or have any symptoms like cough or fever
- Patrons NEED to wear face coverings if over the age of 2. Can remove ONLY when seated at table dining and drinking. While walking around must wear one.
- If someone is not wearing one may refuse service
- Children must be not unattended
- Reservations should be made whenever possible: call or use Yelp no waitlist, walk ins still welcome
- Wait in car until hostess calls or texts
Learn more about our COVID-19 Guidelines for our Employees and and additional changes made in our restaurant