Our family-owned restaurant has enjoyed the same staff for 25 years. Together we serve local Solid Coffee, cultivate a relaxing atmosphere both inside and on our outdoor patio, and pride ourselves on making healthy homemade meals for happy customers. Salad dressing, soup, jams and cinnamon rolls…every batch is made from scratch, using only the finest ingredients.
Each month, we use fresh ingredients to create a limited-edition dish
capable of tempting even our steadfast regulars to try something new.
- Please do not enter restaurant if feeling sick or have any symptoms.
- All patrons over the age of 2 MUST wear face coverings while walking around – masks can only be removed while seated at a table, eating and drinking.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not wearing a mask.
- Keep an eye on your kids! Children must not be left unattended.
- Walk-ins are still welcome, but reservations should be made whenever possible.
- Wait in your car until our hostess calls or texts you.
Learn more about Off Street Café’s COVID-19 guidelines for employees and additional changes made in our restaurant.
The cooks here at Off Street Café are some of the most dedicated hard workers we have ever met. They are the backbone of this restaurant and we are so thankful for what they do every day. Our lead cooks Alfredo and Melecio are brothers and have been with us over 25 years. They have turned into family and are magic in the kitchen. Tino, who is the newest addition to our team, brings a fresh new flavor. Each and every one of them puts so much time and attention into every detail, from making sure the food is the best quality to preparing it with the highest standards in order to keep our customers safe. We would not be who we are today without them and are excited to continue creating our delicious recipes to share with our community.