In the wake of COVID-19, we’re making every effort to ensure your dining experience is both safe and simple. Here’s what this means:
- Please do not enter restaurant if feeling sick or have any symptoms.
- All patrons over the age of 2 MUST wear face coverings while walking around – masks can only be removed while seated at a table, eating and drinking.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not wearing a mask.
- Keep an eye on your kids! Children must not be left unattended.
- Walk-ins are still welcome, but reservations should be made whenever possible.
- Wait in your car until our hostess calls or texts you.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!